Quick Response Nutrition
$65.00 – $195.00
August 27-28, 2022
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center | Monroeville, PA
Presented by Dave Hogsed, DOM, AP
Saturday, August 27, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm | Sunday, August 28, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Continuing Education Credits: Applied for12 CEUs for DCs in Pennsylvania (TCC)
Nutrition and herbal therapies can often take time to produce noticeable effects. This can be frustrating for both health professionals and their patients. But there are also many natural therapies that are likely to produce faster clinical benefits. In Quick Response Nutrition, David Hogsed, D.O.M., A.P. discusses the important difference between long-term nutritional “foundations”, and fast-acting therapies for “putting out fires.”
Participants will learn:
- Quick response strategies for supporting digestion, immune system health, endocrine balance, and nervous system calming.
- Herbal therapies vs. nutritional supplements for quicker response outcomes
- Slow response therapies that are essential for optimal health
- Dosage considerations that significantly influence clinical response
- Effective strategies for overcoming stubborn sugar cravings
- The top 5 hormonal roadblocks that sabotage weight loss
- $175 Early Registration (until Friday, August 12)
- $195 Standard Registration
- $210 At the Door
- $65 Standard Registration
- $100 At the Door
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will only be given with 2 weeks' notification prior to the event. No-shows will be charged the full price.
*Important Continuing Education Information:
If you will be applying for CEUs, you must attend the entire seminar. Attendance is verified and a transcript will be mailed to you.
Disclaimer: Our seminars are for health care professionals and their staff only. We reserve the right to cancel registrations that do not qualify.
David Hogsed specializes in providing effective nutritional support for endocrine, digestion, musculoskeletal, and immune system health. He has served as a clinical consultant and seminar speaker for Standard Process since 2003. These inspiring nutrition seminars focus on giving health care professionals the tools they need to successfully integrate nutrition into practice.
Room Block is available until August 5, 2022. Call (412) 373-7300 for reservations. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Start date: August 27, 2022
End date: August 28, 2022
Start time: 08:30 a.m. EST
End time: 04:30 p.m. EST
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center
Directions: 101 Mall Blvd, Monroeville, PA 15146
Phone: (724) 237-5972